Monday, January 16, 2017

Gold Lotus



Self Publishing
I wanted to keep everyone up to date about where I'm at with my Gold Lotus oracle deck. I have submitted my manuscript to Balboa Press to go through the assessment process for my book that supports the oracle deck. I'm up to the editing assessment and it all feels a bit overwhelming. Since yesterday I have decided to break it down into smaller parts. My assessment suggests I need more content as it is a bit short. I'm learning a lot in this process. Wow. The self publishing mine field. I'll get there.
The oracle deck and booklet is being printed now and I might be lucky to hear something very soon about when it will arrive. I'm supper excited to see it in the Real. Ha!
The Chinese have a week off for Chinese New Year so not sure if it will be ready before that.



No comments:

Post a Comment